The 6th Middle East Cloud and Big Data Conference & Exhibition
Two of the hottest IT trends today are the move to cloud computing and the emergence of big data as a key initiative for leveraging information. For some enterprises, both of these trends are converging, as they try to manage and analyze big data in their cloud deployments.
The 6th Middle East Cloud & Big Data Conference and Exhibition is about the confluence of Big Data, analytics, social media, software-as-a-service (SaaS), mobile computing, cloud computing, and enterprise computing to streamline operations, mitigate risk, enhance security and increase profits. The conference focus is architectures, solutions and practices that enable public and private sector organizations to make successful use of this technology stack.
The 6th Middle East Cloud & Big Data Conference and Exhibition brings together experts, analysts, end users and innovators for two days of sessions on cloud implementation, Big Data technology, security and governance issues, and on-demand architectures. Delegates will hear from some of the cloud’s leading thinkers and get first-hand insight into companies that are building cloud and Big Data solutions today.
The conference focuses on all aspects of cloud computing and big data technologies, applications, and management. The topics of interests include, but not limited to:
- Cloud Computing Technologies
- Big Data Systems and Applications
- Intelligent and Software Engineering Systems
- Communications and Networking
- Data Management and Information Systems
- Architectures, Platforms, Tools
- RGCS (Risk, Governance, Compliance and Standards)
- Security and Privacy
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Information Officers.
- Business Analytics and Business Intelligence Directors.
- Logistic Managers and Professionals.
- Bank Relationship Managers.
- Customer Insight Professionals.
- Data Mining Professionals.
- Marketing Managers.
- Business Development Managers.
- IT Managers.
- Project Managers.
- Business Analysts.
- Systems Analysts.
- Data Modelers.
- Enterprise Architects.
- Identify and promote Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data and Data Integration opportunities in the Cloud.
- Understand how your business can use big data to drive business growth and profit.
- Discover how data analytics will change the way you make your product, market your services or engage with your customers.
- Learn from the success of early big data adopters in the region & abroad.
- Understand how data science creates value for major oil & gas companies, airlines, banks & government agencies.
- Get inside tips from the best in the business on how to keep you customers engaged and loyal.
Big Data Architecture Workshop
02 – 03 December 2019
Quantifying the amount of digital information that exists in the world is almost impossible. What is clear is that there is a massive amount of data, both structured and unstructured, and it is growing at a terrific rate. According to Domo (cloud-based operating system), over 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every single day, and it’s only going to grow from there. By 2020, it’s estimated that 1.7MB of data will be created every second for every person on earth. But it’s not the amount of data that’s important. It is what organizations do with the data that matters. Big data can be analyzed for insights that lead to better decisions and strategic business moves. Therefore, it is crucial for government agencies, organizations, technology sector, banking sector, etc. to understand the value of big data and be able to utilize the data to create insights and values for uncovering hidden opportunities and improve the performance and efficiency of their process.
The purpose of this workshop is to provide a solid understanding of fundamental building blocks of big data including data management tools, parallel computing, big data platforms, etc. The workshop consists of two main sections:
1. Theory: where technologies are introduced and discussed.
2. Hands on: where we manipulate a real “big dataset” using one of the available platforms.
Workshop Theme and Topics
- What is big data and why big data technology?
- Machine learning & big data analytics
- Parallel computing
- MapReduce and Hadoop
- Hadoop applications
- Apache Spark
- Amazon AWS – Amazon Web Services
- HDFS and YARN
- Apache Zeppelin
Call for Speakers
If you would like to participate in The 6th Middle East Cloud & Big Data Conference as a speaker or workshop instructor, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include the following brief details of your proposed presentation:
- Title and Abstract
- Speaker’s short biography
- Full contact information (title, address, e-mail, phone & fax)
Exhibition & Sponsorship
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the 6th Middle East Cloud & Big Data Conference & Exhibition provides a unique opportunity to develop new business leads, revisit existing customers and strengthen client relationships, and brand your company name and generate awareness of your organization. Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities allow you to customize your approach and reach visitors through the package that best fits your preferences and budget.
For more information on how you can get involved in our events as an exhibitor or a sponsor, please email email@example.com
Conference & Workshop Fee