Two of the hottest IT trends today are the move to cloud computing and the emergence of big data as a key initiative for leveraging information. For some enterprises, both of these trends are converging, as they try to manage and analyze big data in their cloud deployments.
The 5th Middle East Cloud & Big Data Conference and Exhibition is about the confluence of Big Data, analytics, social media, software-as-a-service (SaaS), mobile computing, cloud computing, and enterprise computing to streamline operations, mitigate risk, enhance security and increase profits. The conference focus is architectures, solutions and practices that enable public and private sector organizations to make successful use of this technology stack.
The 5th Middle East Cloud & Big Data Conference and Exhibition brings together experts, analysts, end users and innovators for two days of sessions on cloud implementation, Big Data technology, security and governance issues, and on-demand architectures. Delegates will hear from some of the cloud’s leading thinkers and get first-hand insight into companies that are building cloud and Big Data solutions today.
- Cloud Computing Technologies
- Big Data Systems and Applications
- Intelligent and Software Engineering Systems
- Communications and Networking
- Data Management and Information Systems
- Architectures, Platforms, Tools
- RGCS (Risk, Governance, Compliance and Standards)
- Security and Privacy
- Chief Information Officers.
- Business Analytics and Business Intelligence Directors.
- Logistic Managers and Professionals.
- Bank Relationship Managers.
- Customer Insight Professionals.
- Data Mining Professionals.
- Marketing Managers.
- Business Development Managers.
- IT Managers.
- Project Managers.
- Business Analysts.
- Systems Analysts.
- Data Modelers.
- Enterprise Architects.
- Identify and promote Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data and Data Integration opportunities in the Cloud.
- Understand how your business can use big data to drive business growth and profit.
- Discover how data analytics will change the way you make your product, market your services or engage with your customers.
- Learn from the success of early big data adopters in the region & abroad.
- Understand how data science creates value for major oil & gas companies, airlines, banks & government agencies.
- Get inside tips from the best in the business on how to keep you customers engaged and loyal.
Kindly include the following brief details of your proposed presentation:
- Title and Abstract
- Speaker’s short biography
- Full contact information (title, address, e-mail, phone & fax)
Founder CS Store OS
Business Advisor Morison Advisory
Secure Modern Workplace Solutions Advisor, Microsoft Kuwait
Founder at Files.fm
Senior Manager, Product Development
SAP Delivery Manager - EMEA
Kuwait Country Manager of Experts Computer Consultancies Est.
CEO at Excelledia Quality Consulting
Senior Real Time Systems Engineer, KOC
The course is focused on a comprehensive coverage of cloud computing technology and its application to Government and Business.
The workshop will include an introduction to cloud computing, technology architecture, solutions offered by cloud service providers (CSP); cloud computing adoption & project management & security.
The program will introduce the emerging technologies that work on the cloud – Big Data, Internet of Things (IOT), Blockchain AI (Artificial Intelligence), VMware and Analytics.
It was share real examples of the use of Cloud d Computing by Government, Banks, Retail and Oil Industry.
Kindly Note there will be no hands on training or demonstration on the use of cloud computing or emerging technologies in this workshop.
Dr. L.S Subramanian
Objectives of the course:
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how cloud computing works and its benefits
- Understand the various Industry players in cloud computing
- Learn how to choose the right cloud partner
- Use of Cloud Computing for Government and Business
- Understanding the fundamentals of Securing the cloud
- Understand the Emerging technologies in cloud computing.
- Understand the use of Cloud Computing in Government, Banking, Retail & Oil & Gas.
Who should attend this training?
- Leaders from Various Government Ministries.
- Managers from Banking, Insurance, Retail and Oil & Gas.
- Academicians and Research Scholars
- Chief Financial Officers
- Module 1 – Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Module 2 – Cloud Computing Technology Architecture
- Module 3 – Cloud Computing Solutions by Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
- Module 4 – Cloud Computing Adoption & Project Management
- Module 5 – Cloud Computing Security
- Module 6 – Use of Cloud Computing in Government
- Module 7 – Use of Cloud Computing in Banking
- Module 8 – Use of Cloud Computing in Retail
- Module 9 – Use of Cloud Computing in Oil and Gas
- Module 10 – Emerging Technologies in the Cloud – Big Data
- Module 11 – Emerging Technologies in the Cloud – Internet of Things (IOT)
- Module 12 – Emerging Technologies in the Cloud – Blockchain
- Module 13 – Emerging Technologies in the Cloud – AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Module 14 – Emerging Technologies in the Cloud – VMware
- Module 15 – Emerging Technologies in the Cloud – Analytics
- Module 16 – Recap of the Key Takeaways from the Workshop
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the 5th Middle East Cloud & Big Data Conference & Exhibition provides a unique opportunity to develop new business leads, revisit existing customers and strengthen client relationships, and brand your company name and generate awareness of your organization. Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities allow you to customize your approach and reach visitors through the package that best fits your preferences and budget.
For more information on how you can get involved in our events as an exhibitor or a sponsor, please email email@example.com
Lunch & refreshments
Conference & Workshop Fee
Lunch & refreshments
Lunch & refreshments